Monday, March 05, 2007

Mar 5

today I I struggled getting interproximally. Flossing before the instructor comes over was recommended. I can feel the calculus better with floss. When the instructor came over and showed me where the calculus was I could feel it, but I wish I could feel it before the instructor points it out. I guess I am recignizing it at least where before I struggled to tell where it was even after I was shown. My goal for next time is to practice feeling the calculus with my explorer. I also need to notice what I do well and make a note of that.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Candice said...

Hey Ash, it's Candice. You did great last week! I didn't get a chance to post then, but I just wanted to tell you good job! That was a long day and you did so awesome! :) Keep up the great work!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Em said...

Ashley thank you so much you were a total life saver!! And you did great. I hope it didn't hurt too bad. Thanks again for being my board pt. You have perfect anatomy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home